|Fathead Pizza Crust 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella2 eggs1 tsp dried oregano optional1 tsp Flaxseed Meal optional2 oz cream cheese1/3 cup coconut flour Topping 10 leaves fresh basil5 g pepperoni3 tbsp marinara sauce any low carb tomato sauce you choose1/2 cup Mozzarella shredded4 slices Salami1 3/4 oz Bocconcini (1 ball)|
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Microwave the cream cheese and mozzarella in a bowl together. Start with 50 seconds, then stir the mixture occasionally so as not to burn it. Replace in the microwave and repeat until fully melted.
- Add the spices in the melted cheese. Lessen the amount of salt you add since the other ingredients already contain enough salt. Ideally, skip adding the salt in the mixture.
- Break the eggs into the cheese as well. Fold altogether with a spoon or a spatula to combine.
- Add the coconut flour into the mixture. Knead to consistency. If you knead too much, the dough will harden and you may have to replace it in the microwave to warm it up.
- Prepare a pan or pizza pan layered with parchment paper. Cover the entire surface of the pan with the dough. Spread it with your hands and push holes in the dough with a fork to prevent the formation of bubbles.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking the pizza in it for 12-15 minutes until brown. Baking time depends upon the thickness and size of the dough.
- Watch the dough carefully since it bakes faster than regular crust. Burst out any bubbles that form.
- When the dough is cooked enough, spread the tomato sauce and your
favoritetoppings on the surface. Bake again for 5 minutes to cook the toppings.
- Transfer to a flat plate and enjoy. Slice with a sharp knife or pizza cutter to make 8 triangles. Best enjoyed with loved ones.
This pizza makes 8 servings (8 pieces).
Nutritional Facts per serving of the crust: 58 Calories, 4.6 gram of Fat, 0.6 gram of Net Carbs and 3.5 gram of Protein
Macros (per serving of pizza): Calories: 117 kcal – Fat: 9.1 g – Net carbs: 1.2 g (total carbs: 1.6 g, dietary fiber: 0.4 g) – Protein: 7.6 g