Celebrate any occasion with this Ketogenic Vanilla Ice Cream your family will surely love! 😍
- 4 large eggs separated (pasteurized)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve or another healthy low-carb sweetener
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream – chilled
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
Whisk the egg whites and add the cream of tartar.
As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol (sweetener)
Whisk until soft peaks form
In another bowl whisk cream until soft peaks form
In a small bowl beat the eggs yolks and vanilla extract
Fold the eggs whites into the whipped cream
Gently add the egg mixture and combine
Place mixture into a suitable container, and freeze for 3-4 hours, overnight is better
Nutrition per serving: Calories 238, Fat 22.2 g, Protein, 5.1g, Carbs 2.3g